ON1 Photo RAW 2018.5 (188.8.131.5257)Program Type:
Digital phography, Photoshop Plug-InsDeveloper:
Windows 7/8/10, 64-bit onlyFile Size:
1.02GbON1 Photo RAW
- молниеносный обработчик исходных изображений камер в формате RAW, редактор фотографий и набор подключаемых модулей, всё в одном приложении по просьбам фотографов. В отличие от других фоторедакторов RAW требующих каталоги, переключающихся между приложениями для редактирования и экосистемой подписки, ON1 Photo RAW выделяется новым, современным движком обработки исходных изображений камер, настроенным для работы с современными датчиками и графическими чипами. Объединённое с текущим набором инструментов, следующее поколение ON1 Photo 10 будет продолжать работать где удобно пользователям в качестве автономного приложения, подключаемого модуля к Adobe Photoshop и Lightroom или любому другому приложению графической обработки.
--------------------------------------ON1 Photo RAW
is the lightning fast raw processor, photo editor and plug-in collection all in one app photographers have been asking for. Unlike the current class of raw-based photo editors requiring catalogs, bouncing between apps for editing, and a subscription ecosystem, ON1 Photo RAW features a new, modern raw processing engine, tuned for today's sensors and graphics chips. Combined with our current set of tools, the next generation of ON1 Photo 10, will continue to work where you want, as a standalone app, a plug-in for Adobe Photoshop & Lightroom, or a host app for other editing apps.The Center of Your Workflow
Using ON1 Photo RAW's Browse module, you can organize, view, cull, and add metadata to your photos. You can do your normal RAW processing and effects in the Develop and Effects modules, or send them to your other pixel editors right from Browse.Cloud Storage Integration
ON1 Photo RAW supports several cloud storage services, adding value to your workflow where you want it. You won't need to be locked into one closed ecosystem—you can keep your photos where you want them.Your All-Inclusive Effects Plug-In for Lightroom & Photoshop
Photo RAW is a must have plug-in for Lightroom & Photoshop. At the heart lies Develop and Effects which include everything you could possibly need for creating any look you want. The hundreds of filters and presets are stackable, allowing for endless creativity. You don't need 10 different plug-ins when you can do it all with one.Raw Processing
• Speed. It's fast—really fast—and state-of-the-art
• Develop. Make adjustments to photos and colleagues can access and edit where you leave off
• No Waiting. Instant RAW editing - no waiting, no importing, no cataloging
• Native Support. Also supports JPEG, TIF, PSD, PSB, PNG, and DNG
• Compatibility. Support for over 800 camerasNon-Destructive Photo Development
• Edit your photo while leaving the original file intact
• All of the usual Develop controls plus Glow, Dynamic Contrast, and Skin Retouching
• Sync or copy/paste your Develop settings across multiple photos
• Customizable workspaceNon-Destructive Photo Effects and Portrait Retouching
• The world's best non-destructive, stackable, and re-editable filter app
• The world's only non-destructive portrait retouching app
• Create any look using the best Effects plug-in for Lightroom & PhotoshopAll-In-One RAW Processor and Photo Editor
Change the way you organize and edit photos with one app, not two
No catalog means you (or anyone with access) can store and edit your photos anywhere (local network and cloud)
Built-in layers, brushes, and masking tools
Includes all of the ON1 apps; Browse, Develop, Effects, Portrait, Layers, Resize, and Photo Via
Works as a standalone app, as a plug-in (for Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom), a host app (Google Nik and other apps), or as an extension (for Apple Photos)Working with Files
ON1 Photo RAW 2017 supports the opening and saving of the following file types, in RGB color mode, either 8 or 16 bits per pixel.
• Raw files from most major camera manufacturers (file extension varies by manufacturer)
• Digital Negative (DNG)
• Photoshop (PSD)
• Photoshop Large Document (PSB)
• Tagged Image File Format (TIFF)
• Joint Photographic Experts Group JPEG (JPEG)
• Portable Network Graphic (PNG)What's new in ON1 Photo RAW 2018:
• ON1 Photo RAW 2018 is a major upgrade! Here are some of the biggest improvements and fixes:
• HDR Merge — Create stunning High Dynamic Range photos that merge all the tonality from a bracket of photos. From the deepest shadows, to the most subtle clouds, in a fraction of the time of other HDR apps. Automatically aligns photos and removes ghosting from motion between exposures. Super-fast merge only takes seconds to preview, instead of over a minute like other HDR apps. Gives you full non-destructive editing with natural results that can be turned up to 11 for a surreal look.
• Panorama Merge — Combine multiple photos into a single panoramic or matrix photo. Automatically aligns photos, even if they are not shot on a tripod, and blends them together seamlessly.
• Masking Improvements — Masking is the way you make selections and selectively apply adjustments in Photo RAW. We pride ourselves in offering the best tools for masking and they just keep getting better:
- We have added the Blur and Chisel Mask tools to Effects. The Blur tool is perfect for softening or feathering a mask selectively. The Chisel tool lets you push or pull the edge selectively, to remove a halos.
- There is also a new set of powerful global mask editing tools. These include the new mask Density and Feather sliders which allow you change the density or opacity of mask as well as blur a mask to soften it.
- We’ve taken luminosity masking to the next level as well. Now you can adjust the levels of a mask to increase the contrast or ship the brightness as well as set a tonal window to only affect a certain zone. These empower you to target just the area you want, based on your photo.
- Did we mention you can make a mask from a color range selection too. And all of these masking options are re-editable and non-destructive.
• Versions — Versions are virtual copies of the same photo. Each version can have it’s own non-destructive settings, including crop, retouching and adjustments. Versions work just like any other photo without taking up more space on your computer.
• Updated UI — Clean and modern UI where your photo is the center of attention. You can name the filters and layers so it’s easier to keep track of your work. You can even select your own accent color!
• Improved Local Adjustments — The powerful local adjustments filters make it easy to burn and dodge, paint-in more detail or contrast, etc. We have improved the local adjustments with these handy new options:
- Paint with Color — You can now paint with a color. This can be a solid color, perfect for skin smoothing and making annotation layers, or you can paint with just the color and leave the underlying luminosity in place to change the color of objects like eyes.
- Selectively add or remove noise — Now you can paint away noise in areas like skies or add noise or an artistic effect.
• Folders Groups — Easily create a new folder from a selection of photos. You can copy or move the photos into the new folder. You can also set the photo that appears at the top of a folder for the preview. This is perfect for grouping pano and HDR brackets as well as versions.
• Additional Camera & Lens Support — Added support for the Nikon D850, Olympus EM-10 III, Fujifilm X-E3, Sony DSC RX10 IV, Olympus E-M10 III, Panasonic DMC-G85, plus a ton of new lenses.
• Important Bug Fixes — We fixed tons of bugs reported by our loyal users to make the app faster, more stable and easier to use.What's new in ON1 Photo RAW 2018.1:
• Import Dialog — Accessible from the File menu in Browse, the new Import dialog helps you to download (import) your photos from a camera, memory card, smart phone, etc. You select which photos to download, where they get stored, renaming, add metadata, etc. It will NOT pop up automatically when you attach a camera or drive. It is not required to use this dialog to get your photos into the app, you can continue to browse as you do today.
• Custom Sort — In Browse, you can drag photos into any order you like, that way you can present or rename them in the order you like.
• Auto-Advance — This is accessed in the Photo menu. When it is on and you change the rating, label or like status of a photo using the keyboard, it will automatically change your selection to the next photo. This makes culling faster.
• Improvements to Panorama — We have made a ton of headway on Panorama. It can do stitch together large panos with more photos, detect vertical panos better and smooths out seams in the sky better (better, not perfect, we are still working on that). There are a couple new options as well. You can save a 50% size which is much faster. You can also choose which algorithm is used for the merge.
• Improvements to HDR — You can now select which photo is used for deghosting. This is now the frame that is selected in the bottom filmstrip. This lets you select the amount of movement in the clouds and water. The alignment, noise reduction, defringing and deghosting have all been improved as well. You can even turn auto-alignment off if you used a steady tripod.
• Improvements to RAW — The debayer algorithms for most cameras have been improved to yield sharper results with less noise. Automatic hot-pixel reduction has been added as well. We have also improved high-ISO noise reduction, sharpening and color fringe removal.
• Soft-Proofing — Now in Develop and Effects you can preview what a print will look like by simulating it with a printer profile. This is accessible from the View menu or the icon in the footer. You can select the profile to use, show out of gamut colors and simulate the black and white points of the paper. Along the way we have improved the detection of installed color profiles.
• Time of Day Search — In the Filter pane in Browse, you can now search by Time of Day; like morning, afternoon, evening. This is located in the Advanced section.
• Edit Capture Date — Now you can change the capture date and time of a group of photos. This is really useful if you forgot to change your cameras clock when you travel to a different time zone.
• Video Browsing — Browse can now see and manage video files. It will show you the play length and will open video files into your default video application.
• Metadata Templates — In the Metadata pane in Browse you can now create templates for metadata. This is handy for adding your contact metadata to a group of photos instantly.
• Improved Batch Renaming — Batch renaming now supports using the capture date and time as part of the file naming sequence.
• Tethered Shooting — You can now attach most Canon and Nikon interchangeable lens cameras via a USB cable and remotely control and download photos.
• Eject Removal Drives — In Browse, you can now eject removable drives in the Folders pane.
• Improved Preview Sharpness and Matching — The preview window is now sharper and matches exported photos better.
• Additional performance improvements and bug fixes. The most important bugs fixed are listed below.
• New Cameras & Lenses — Added support for the Sony A7R III, Canon M100, Canon Powershot G1 X MKIII, Panasonic DC-G9, Fujifilm X-A10, Olympus PEN E-PL9, Fujifilm X-H1, Fujifilm X-A10 and DJI FC220 as well as these lenses: Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM, Canon EF 24mm f/2.8 IS USM, Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM + EF 2x II extender, Canon EF-S18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM, Fujifilm XF100-400mm F4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR, Fujifilm XF100-400mmF4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR + 1.4x converter, Meike MK-F 28mm f/2.8, Minolta AF 100-300mm f/4.5-5.6 APO (D), Minolta AF 135mm f/2.8, Nikkor AF 35mm f/2.8 PC "black knob”, Nikon AF Nikkor 180mm f/2.8D IF-ED, Nikon AF Nikkor 35-70mm f/2.8, Nikon AF-P DX Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED VR, Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/4D IF-ED, Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8E FL ED VR, Nikon AI-S Nikkor 135mm f/2.8, Nikon AI-S Nikkor 200mm f/4, Nikon AI-S Nikkor 300mm f/4.5, Nikon AI-S Nikkor 400mm f/3.5, Nikon AI-S Nikkor 400mm f/3.5 + TC14B teleconverter, Pentax HD PENTAX-DA 55-300mm F4-5.8 ED WR, Pentax HD Pentax-D FA 28-105mm f/3.5-5.6 ED DC WR, Pentax HD Pentax-DA 21mm f/3.2 ED AL Limited, Pentax HD Pentax-DA 70mm f/2.4 Limited, Pentax Super-Takumar 50mm f/1.4, Samsung S7 wide angle lens cover, Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM | C, Sigma 70-300mm f/4-5.6 DG OS, Sigma DT 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3 DC Macro, Sony FE 24-70mm F2.8 GM, Sony FE 85mm f/1.8, Tamron AF 17-50mm f/2.8 XR Di-II LD (Model A16), Tokina AT-X M100 AF PRO D (100mm f/2.8 Macro), Carl Zeiss Distagon T* 2/35 ZF.2, SMC PENTAX-FA 77mm F1.8 Limited, Nikkor AF-P 10-20mm f/4.5-5.6G DX VRWhat's new in ON1 Photo RAW 2018.5:
• Camera Profiles — Now you can select the same looks you see on the back of your camera right in ON1 Photo RAW. Select from Natural, Portrait, Landscape, etc. depending on what your camera offers. These are not presets, they don’t adjust any of the sliders and they are non-destructive.
• Color LUTs in Effects — Color LUTs or look-up tables are a popular way to add matte, vintage or cinematic color grading looks. Now you can add them inside of Effects. We supply a ton of LUTs to get you started. Plus you can import LUTs in the common .3DL and .CUBE formats that you can find online. They work just like any other filter in Effects. You can stack them, mask them and control the blending options.
• Improve Brushing Performance — Brushing with the Masking Brush more responsive, especially on Windows computers with large or high-dpi displays.
• Transform Improvements — The Transform pane in Develop is much improved. With the new options, it is easy to correct perspective and rotation issues. The new grid makes it easier to visualize your results too.
• Faster Film Strip for Culling — Now using the Filmstrip in Develop and Effects is just as fast as in Browse. You can switch photos instantly! You can even perform your editing and culling tasks, like ratings, labels, rotate and delete, while you are adjusting your raw processing.
• RAW+JPG — If you shoot RAW and JPG at the same time, you can now collapse and hide the JPG copy so your library isn’t cluttered. Any metadata or file changes you make are mirrored to the JPG seamlessly.
• Nested Albums — Albums can now be organized just like folders. You can nest albums or photos inside of other albums. Create complex organizations to suit your needs. If you are migrating from Lightroom, your nested albums are brought over with the Lightroom migration assistant.
• Increased Stability — We are always working to make ON1 Photo RAW faster and more stable. We have made big improvements under the hood to reduce the chance of crashing when we encounter a corrupted photo file.
• Background Export — Time is money so we want you to be as productive as possible. When you export it now does it’s processing in the background so you can continue to work on another job.
• Nested Presets — We all love presets and collect a ton of them. Now you can organize your presets into a nested category structure to organize them as you like. You can move, rename, delete and nest presets and categories as you see fit.
• New Cameras & Lenses — With every free update we add as many new cameras and lenses that we can get our hands on. This list is fast changing, we will share the final details when we are ready to ship. So far we have added:
>> Cameras — Fujifilm X-A5, Fujifilm X-H1, Sony A7 III, Canon EOS 2000D/1500D/Rebel T7/Kiss X90, Canon EOS 4000D/3000D/ Rebel T100, Panasonic DC-GX9, Panasonic LUMIX ZS200/TZ200, Panasonic GH5S, Panasonic G80/G81/G85.
>> Lenses — Canon PowerShot G7 & compatibles, Canon EF35mm f/1.4L II USM, Chinon Auto Chinon 35mm f/2.8, KMZ Helios-40 85mm f/1.5, Leica DG 12-60mm f/2.8-4.0, Miranda 28mm f/2.8 MC, Pentax HD Pentax-DA 55-300mm f/4-5.8 ED WR, Pentax SMC Takumar 50mm f/1.4, Samyang 85mm f/1.4 IF UMC Aspherical, Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 EX DC HSM, Sigma 28-70mm f/2.8 AF, Sony FE 24-105mm F4 G OSS, Sony FE 50mm F1.8, Tamron 14-150mm F/3.5-5.8 DiIII C001, Tamron 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5 Di II VC HLD B023, Tokina AF 100mm f/2.8 AT-X Pro D M100 Macro, Venus Laowa 7.5mm f/2.0, Voigtlander Super Wide Heliar III.What's new in 2018.5.2 (184.108.40.20688):
- This is a free update to ON1 Photo RAW 2018. It contains the new Transform tools as well as performance improvements and bug fixes. It is recommended for all users.
- Transform Tools — We have added the Keystone, Level and Move tools to the Transform pane in Develop. This makes it much easier to correct perspective and leveling.
- Improved Performance — We identified several performance issues on macOS after releasing ON1 Photo RAW 2018.5. We have fixed the performance issues with brushing and sticky sliders.
- Hot Pixel Removal for Fujifilm X-Trans sensors.
- Added support for the the Canon EOS Rebel T7/2000D
- Improved Color Fringe Removal
- Improved the performance of several filters (Dynamic Contrast, HDR Look, Sharpening)
- Many other bug fixes2018.5.3 (220.127.116.1157)
- This is a free update to ON1 Effects 2018. It contains several bug fixes for issues discovered after 12.5.2 was made available. It is recommended for all users.System RequirementsMinimum
OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (current maintenace releases, 64-bit only)
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, Xeon, or better processor(s)
RAM: 4GB (8GB when used as a Photoshop plug-in)
Hard drive: 1.5GB free for installation
Display: Open GL 3.3 compatible video card with 256MB video RAM, 1280x720 resolutionRecommended
OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (current maintenace releases, 64-bit only)
Processor: Intel Core i5, Xeon or better processors(s)
RAM: 16+ GB
Hard drive: 1.5GB free for installation; Fast 7200 RPM or SSD drives
Display: Open GL 4.2 compatible video card with 2GB dedicated video RAM, 1920x1080 resolution
Other: Wacom tablet for pressure sensitive input; Hardware display calibration tool App Integration
- Adobe Photoshop CS6, CC, CC 2014, CC 2015, CC 2017
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 13, 14, 15, 2018
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5, CC, CC 2015Download:
ON1 Photo RAW 2018.5 (18.104.22.16857) Incl.Keymaker-CORE