Atoms Crowd v1.12.0Program Type:
Autodesk Maya & Houdini Plug-In | Crowd SimulationDeveloper:
Maya 2015 - 2017 / Houdini 15, 16 / Arnold 4.x / Renderman 20.x, 21.x / V-Ray 3.5x, 3.6x / Katana 2.5 & 2.6 | 64-bit ONLYFile Size:
71.3Mb / 194.87Mb / 12.32MbAtoms Crowd
- система моделирования толпы. Atoms Crowd основана на скелетной анимации, модулях и расширяема с помощью C++ или Python. Atoms Crowd не полагается на какой-либо программный пакет для работы с трёхмерной графикой. Мы интегрировали Atoms Crowd в Maya и Houdini.
Atoms Crowd также поддерживает Arnold, Renderman и V-Ray.
Инструкция по активации на Русском языке прилагается, см. 'install_ru.txt'Atoms Crowd
is a crowd simulation framework. Atoms Crowd is skeleton based, modular and extendable via c++ or python. Atoms Crowd does not rely on any 3D package. We have integrated Atoms Crowd into Maya and Houdini.
Atoms Crowd supports already VRay, Renderman and Arnold.Why Atoms Crowd?
Atoms Crowd is:
• Easy to use. Anyone can use Atoms Crowd when it comes to simulating, even people with very limited crowd knowledge. This is because Atoms Crowd is completely user driven, artists can in fact decide what to do with any of their agents at any time, from deviating their directions to modifying their positions or poses. No AI will take decisions for you. Artist familiar with crowd concepts might be needed for building your crowd show/shot environment (i.e. agent definitions, animation clips).
• Customizable and extendable. You can extend Atoms Crowd with C++ and python. The python bindings match completely the C++ side. You can access any kind of information during the simulation, write your own exporters, create your behaviours etc. Having this flexibility makes easy both to integrate Atoms Crowd in your current workflow and extend it if you find that the software is lacking a particular feature you really need for delivering a show.
• Skeleton based simulation. We fully simulate the agent skeletons (no particles) to achieve the best animation quality.
• Multi-software support. Thanks to its structure, Atoms Crowd can work on multiple softwares and support other technologies, such as render engines. Currently Atoms Crowd supports Houdini and Maya, but it's easy to make it work with your proprietary technology. For instance, you might already have a rendering workflow you want to keep and that would not be a problem, as you can extract all the relevant information you need from Atoms Crowd at render time and use it with your custom tools.Atoms Crowd Documentation >>Atoms Crowd Video Tutorials >>What's new in v1.12.0:
This version of Atoms Crowd contains the following bug fixes and improvements:
- Flocking module
- Direction collector module
- One shot clip (state machine)
- Separate tool (shelf button)
- Improvements for display parameters
- Animation clip exporter now can use also a reference mesh as ground
- Clip direction can be stored inside the clip file
- Joint transform manipulator (Maya only)
- Cache exporter tool can now create an Atoms Proxy or Agent Group with a cache reader once the export process is doneRelease includes:for Maya, Arnold, Renderman, V-Ray
Toolchefs.Atoms.Crowd.v1.12.0.for.Maya-AMPEDfor Houdini 16
Toolchefs.Atoms.Crowd.v1.12.0.for.Houdini.16.5.268-AMPEDfor Katana 2.5 & 2.6
- Microsoft WindowsVideo Card supported
- Any NVidia video card. You might get the following error depending on your drivers. In case you do, please set the ATOMS_GLSL_DISABLE_LIGHTS environment variable (defined in your Maya module) to 1.
0(490) : error C5208: Sampler needs to be a uniform (global or parameter to main), need to inline function or resolve conditional expression
- AMD video cards will only show agents in skeleton and proxy mode.3D Packages supported
- Maya 2015 (windows only), 2016, 2016.5, 2017 (64 bit)
- Houdini 15, 16Rendering engines
- Arnold 4.x
- Renderman 20.x, 21.x
- V-Ray 3.5x, 3.6xDownload: