AlwaysUp v10.5.0.93Program Type:
Run Application as a Windows ServiceDeveloper:
Core Technologies Consulting, LLCHomepage:
Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 | Server 2003/2008/2012/2016File Size:
запускает любые приложения (32- и 64-разрядные исполняемые файлы, пакетные файлы, ярлыки, Java, Perl и т. д.) в качестве службы Windows, постоянно контролируя их, обеспечивая безотказную работу на 100%. AlwaysUp автоматически запускает приложение при загрузке компьютера, автоматически перезапускает приложение при сбое, зависании или слишком большом потреблении памяти, и делает всё возможное для обеспечения круглосуточной доступности приложения. А регулярные, подробные оповещения по электронной почте от AlwaysUp будут информировать вас о производительности, сбоях, запланированных перезапусках и других соответствующих событиях.
runs any application (32/64-bit executable, batch file, shortcut, java, perl, etc.) as a Windows Service, monitoring it constantly to ensure 100% uptime. It will automatically start your application whenever your computer boots, automatically restart your application if it crashes, hangs, or uses too much memory, and do everything in its power to ensure that your application is available 24/7. And regular, detailed email alerts from AlwaysUp will keep you informed of performance, crashes, scheduled restarts and other relevant events.
When run as a Windows Service, your application can start automatically without someone having to log on, survive user logons/logoffs, and run entirely without user intervention. No programming is required.
And best of all, after years of constant refinement based on client feedback and many thousands of installations on a variety of PCs, AlwaysUp remains a trusted, reliable solution for many large and small businesses worldwide.
Take advantage of our risk-free 30-day trial and find out for yourself!
An easy to use Interface to run any Program as a Windows Service
AlwaysUp's intuitive GUI makes it very easy to configure any application as a Windows Service. Just specify two key items (a name and the path to your application) and you are on your way! Come back for the advanced features later. Key Features & Benefits of Running an Application as a Windows Service with AlwaysUp
• Ensure that any application (.exe, batch file, .com, .pif, script, shortcut, perl script, java app, php, delphi, vb, etc.) runs 24x7
• Very easy to use — install your application as a Windows Service in just a few seconds!
• Able to automatically start your application when your computer boots, to run when no user is logged in and to run despite logon/logoffs — all to guarantee uptime without manual user intervention
• Converts both GUI and non-GUI applications to run as Services
• Constantly monitors your application and restarts it whenever it fails
• Secure — no need to auto-logon to Windows
• Able to detect and restart "misbehaving" applications that hang, hog the CPU, or consume too much memory
• Able to restart your application (or reboot the computer) at a scheduled time
• Able to boost your application's priority to ensure that it gets preferential treatment on the host computer
• Emails you with details of crashes, restarts and other problems
• Supports the integration of your own custom "sanity check" utilities, executed regularly to test if your application is functioning normally or not
• Automatically dismisses common "Application error" dialog boxes that prevent crashed applications from fully exiting
• The intuitive GUI makes it easy to set up your application as a Windows Service, but no GUI is necessary once your application has been configured
• Supports powerful automation, to automatically dismiss custom dialogs, fill in forms, etc. from your program running as a Windows Service
• Reports all activities to the Windows Event Log
• Works flawlessly in all virtual environments (VMWare, Virtual PC, etc.)
• Very efficient; demands minimal CPU & memory resources
• Compatible with Session 0 Isolation in Windows Server 2016/2012/2008 and Windows 10/8/7/Vista
• Control AlwaysUp applications from your web browser using our free add-on program, AlwaysUp Web Service
• Free, courteous technical support via email or phone
• Site, OEM and Volume licensing available to suit your needs
• Branding for Enterprise, Site and OEM licensees
• No programming required
• Future-proof; tailored for Windows 10 & Server 2016 and has earned the "Certified for Windows Server 2012" logo (and others) from Microsoft.
• Trusted by many of the world's most recognizable companies
• Robust and stable, with an installed base in the tens of thousands
But perhaps most important of all, AlwaysUp was designed and implemented by Senior Software Engineers with over 20 years of real-world experience developing robust, mission-critical applications. Our software is of the highest quality, and we stand by it without reservation. What's new in v10.5.0.93:
- Fixed a hang showing activity when the event logs contained thousands of records.System Requirements
• A Pentium-compatible PC
• Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP or Windows Server 2016 / 2012 / 2008 / 2003 (x86 and x64 versions).
• 8 MB free hard drive space for installation files.
The AlwaysUp components that manage and monitor your application are designed to be extremely frugal with machine resources. They almost always consume less than 1% of the CPU, less than 20 MB of RAM, and don’t fall victim to the “Memory Growth” characteristic of many applications today.Download: