MobaXterm Professional Edition v10.4 PortableProgram Type:
X server and SSH clientDeveloper:
Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10File Size:
представляет собой расширенный терминал для Windows с X-сервером (X11), вкладкой SSH-клиента, сетевыми инструментами и многим другим - идеальный набор инструментов для дистанционной обработки данных. В одном приложении Windows он предоставляет множество функций, предназначенных для программистов, веб-мастеров, системных администраторов и почти всех пользователей, которым необходимо обрабатывать удалённые задания более простым способом.
MobaXterm предоставляет все важные инструменты для удалённого доступа (SSH, X11, RDP, VNC, FTP, MOSH, ...) и команды Unix (bash, ls, cat, sed, grep, awk, rsync, ...) на рабочий стол Windows в виде одного переносимого exe-файла, который работает «из коробки».
Существует множество преимуществ наличия сетевого приложения «всё в одном» для решения удалённых задач, например, при использовании SSH для подключения к удалённому серверу, автоматически открывается всплывающий графический обозреватель SFTP для редактирования удалённых файлов напрямую. Удалённые приложения также будут [плавно / беспрепятственно] отображаться на рабочем столе Windows с помощью встроенного X-сервера.
При разработке MobaXterm мы сосредоточились на простой цели: предложить интуитивно понятный интерфейс пользователя для обеспечения эффективного доступа к удалённым серверам через различные сети или системы.
is your ultimate toolbox for remote computing. Enhanced terminal for Windows with X11 server, tabbed SSH client, network tools and much more. In a single Windows application, it provides loads of functions that are tailored for programmers, webmasters, IT administrators and pretty much all users who need to handle their remote jobs in a more simple fashion.
MobaXterm provides all the important remote network tools (SSH, X11, RDP, VNC, FTP, MOSH, ...) and Unix commands (bash, ls, cat, sed, grep, awk, rsync, ...) to Windows desktop, in a single portable exe file which works out of the box.
There are many advantages of having an All-In-One network application for your remote tasks, e.g. when you use SSH to connect to a remote server, a graphical SFTP browser will automatically pop up in order to directly edit your remote files. Your remote applications will also display seamlessly on your Windows desktop using the embedded X server.
When developing MobaXterm, we focused on a simple aim: proposing an intuitive user interface in order for you to efficiently access remote servers through different networks or systems.MobaXterm tabbed terminal
From this console window, you will be allowed to run the Unix commands you need: ls, cd, grep, awk, tail, cut, sed, wget, rsync, telnet, ssh, rlogin, rsh ... All the essential Unix tools are present. If you need a program that is not available in the basic MobaXterm file, you can download the free plugins.Sessions management
MobaXterm allows you to launch remote sessions. You can choose to create SSH, Telnet, Rlogin, RDP, VNC, XDMCP, FTP, SFTP or Serial sessions. Every session you start is automatically saved and displayed in the left sidebar.Graphical SFTP browser
When you log to a remote server using SSH, a graphical SFTP browser pops up on in the left sidebar. It allows you to drag and drop files directly from/to the remote server using a secure SFTP connection.X11 server
When you run a SSH, TELNET or RLOGIN/RSH session you will be able to display your remote applications directly on your local Windows PC. In a SSH session, there is no need to set the "DISPLAY" variable as MobaXterm uses X11-forwarding in order to ease and secure your work.Enhanced X extensions
The embedded X server based on X.org provides the latest features available in recent X server implementations: extensions such as OpenGL, Composite or Randr are included. Xdmcp protocol is also supported.Multi-execution
Write once, execute everywhere: this tool allows you to execute the same commands on many different servers at the same time.Embedded servers
MobaXterm allows you to start network daemons for remote access. No extra tool or runtime is needed in order to use these daemons.Embedded tools
MobaXterm brings some useful tools for sysadmins, developers, webmasters and all users who need to work efficiently with their computer.Remote Unix desktop (XDMCP)
Thanks to MobaXterm you can work on your remote Solaris desktop as if you were working locally on your Windows computer using the XDMCP protocol.Remote Windows desktop (RDP)
Take control of your remote Windows computers/servers using the RDP protocol. Many RDP configuration settings are available in the session manager.SSH gateway
In ssh, telnet, RDP, VNC sessions, you can select a "SSH-gateway" (a.k.a. "jump host") in order to tell MobaXterm to connect first to a SSH server before connecting to the end-server you want to reach in the end. This allow you to reach some servers behind a firewall and to secure your connection.SSH tunnels (port forwarding)
The graphical SSH tunnels manager allows you to create your SSH tunnels using an intuitive graphical tool.MobApt package manager
MobaXterm package manager (MobApt / apt-get) allows you to download and use much more Unix tools directly into MobaXterm terminal.Text Editor
When you connect to a remote server using SSH, you will be able to edit remote files directly using the embedded text editor "MobaTextEditor" by just double-clicking on them!Macros support
You can record macros in MobaXterm terminal: everything you type in the terminal will be recorded in order to replay it later on other servers.Passwords management
MobaXterm is able to save your session passwords and to keep them secure by using a "Master password".Syntax highlighting in terminal
MobaXterm embedded terminal can highlight syntax or use coloration for keywords, even if you are connected to a remote server which does not support colors. This is useful especially when analyzing log files, editing code or trying to detect important keywords. You can even build your own syntax definitions easily.Professional Customizer
MobaXterm Professional Edition gives you access to professional support and to the "Customizer" software. This program allows you to generate customized copies of MobaXterm with your own logo and default settings.MobaXterm Documentation >>MobaXterm Plugins >>What's new in v10.4:
- New feature: added support for shared sessions files: you can export some sessions to a file, put it in a shared location, and share it among your team members
- New feature: added import from SuperPuTTY: you can now right-click on the session tree and choose "Import SuperPuTTY sessions"
- New feature: added experimental support for Amazon AWS S3 sessions: you can browse your S3 buckets using this graphical session type
- Improvement: a confirmation message can be displayed before pasting multiple lines to the terminal, in order to avoid unexpected lines execution in interactive shell
- Improvement: if a commandline tool is installed using mobapt and provided by busybox at the same time, MobaXterm shell now chooses the non-busybox tool
- Improvement: added a right-click menu in the password manager in order to copy entry content
- Improvement: modified the embedded FTP server for better compatibility with clients and enhanced transfer speed
- Improvement: improved syntax coloration of standard keywords (OK/warning/error/...)
- Improvement: Windows 10 "Scroll inactive windows when I hover over them" feature is now supported
- Improvement: added host fingerprint to "remote host identity changed" warning message for SSH sessions
- Improvement: added a new setting which allows to validate host identity at first SSH connection
- Improvement: added "SpectrWM" to the list of available remote desktops in SSH sessions
- Improvement: added new setting which allows to hide the popup terminal instead of closing it in order to avoid losing previous terminal commands
- Improvement: a "permission denied" error message is now displayed when modifying a remote file through SCP without proper permissions on file/folder
- Improvement: improved IPv6 support for SSH, SFTP, FTP sessions, and for SSH gateway servers (jump hosts)
- Improvement: improved IPv6 support for SSH tunnels created in MobaSSHTunnel tool
- Improvement: improved fonts rendering and hinting, especially on progress bars
- Improvement: enhanced mouse scroll detection in MobaXterm graphical interface and terminals
- Bugfix: fixed HOME and END keys not working properly in MOSH session
- Bugfix: fixed show/hide hotkey (Ctrl+M) which did not work if another application was displayed on top of screen Z-order
- Bugfix: fixed some dialog windows which were displayed on the wrong screen in multi-monitors mode
- Bugfix: fixed popup console which was displayed on the wrong screen in multi-monitors mode
- Bugfix: fixed taskbar button for MobaXterm application which was displayed on the wrong screen in some specific cases on Windows 10
- Bugfix: fixed shell scripts sourcing in /etc/profile.d folder at shell startup
- Bugfix: fixed a persistent Windows warning message if CapsLock is activated in Master Password popup window
- Bugfix: embedded FTP server does not allow users to retrieve a file outside chosen root directory anymore
- Bugfix: fixed MobaXterm window not starting on 2nd monitor if it was maximized during previous stop
- Bugfix: fixed "Size" and "Last modified" columns which were not resizeable in SFTP sessions
- Bugfix: fixed some missing entries in "ascii" command
- Bugfix: fixed some issues with mobapt postinstall scripts
- Bugfix: fixed keyboard shortcuts "F1" to "F12" which were not working properly
- Bugfix: main window dimensions were not restored when MobaXterm graphical interface was set to "Compact mode"
- Bugfix: fixed a scroll bug with some laptop touchpadsMobaXterm Professional Edition v10.4 >>Download: